Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend Fun

Friday
Kelley and I went to Pell City to visit Jenn and Lk.













Saturday

Kelley and I went to Oak Mountain State Park. We rented a paddle boat, and went for an hour long ride. We had so much fun. Afterwards, we headed to Kim and Eli's to have dinner and watch a movie. We had roast, carrots, potatoes, mac and cheese, and pinto beans. We also had grape salad for dessert. So yummy!! We all watched Obsessed and just hung out.

Sunday

Kelley and I went to church, then just spent the day relaxing. Sunday night we went out to Kim and Eli's and watched Miss Universe. I love it!
I woke up @ 7 this morning, picked up Heather, and we were on our way back to Tuscaloosa.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Annie said...

ha, the little peanut is so cute!!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs