Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Busy Tuesday

So today I woke up at 5:30...ugh!! I had an hour drive ahead of me so I had to leave at 6:30 to be at Taylorville Primary School at 7:30 this morning. I found out last week that if I observed on the first day of school, then I get an extra absence during my internship in the spring. I figured I should take advantage of the offer. I had lots of fun...I observed in Jackie's classroom. She is practically a part of my family. Her and my sister graduated together in Dec 2007 from the same program I am in.

On my way
I left at 3 and headed to get my hair cut at Salon Five01. I have been getting my hair cut there for a couple of years now and I love the girl who cuts my hair. She does an amazing job and is so cheap.

After I got my hair cut, I headed back to Birmingham to babysit Indira.
We had a pretty lazy evening due to the weather (thanks rain).

After her bath...
she has to have her own washcloth to chew on while she takes a bath
Happy baby
Here is what the rest of my week looks like.


Wednesday

Babysit Olivia and Brooks from 9 to around 3
Babysit Indira from 4:30 to 8
Pack for Indiana
Get my oil changed

Thursday: Heather and I are leaving for Indiana around 9 to go visit bff Shelby
It is about an 8 hour drive so we should get there around the time Shelbs gets off work

We will be in Indiana until late Sunday or early Monday
(we haven't decided when we are coming back yet)

Next week will be dedicated to getting ready for classes to start on Wednesday!!

I have brought lots of stuff home for the summer, so I have to get everything loaded up and then will probably head back on Monday. Then I am doing some deep deep cleaning! I plan on getting rid of lots of stuff! I then plan on packing my car with a lot of stuff that I won't be needing in Tuscaloosa for the next 6 months bc as of Dec, I plan on being back in Birmingham permanently. You guys keep me in your prayers as I travel a lot over the next week.

I hope everyone had a terrific Tuesday!!



2 comments:

Becky said...

Be careful traveling and have fun! Good luck on classes this fall! :)

Annie said...

have a safe trip girly!!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs