Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm a little late posting today...blogpress on my phone hasn't let me post all day.
Here is what I am loving today...

{ONE}
I'm loving that I took the puppies to the beach for the first time yesterday. It was the cutestthing I've ever seen!!

I'm also loving that this little girl now has a reservation on my jet blue flight to New York.
She is all mine!
I haven't named her yet...so suggestions are welcome.

{TWO}
I'm loving that we downloaded the first few episodes of True Blood season 4 last night. I'm so addicted and I cannot wait to catch up.

{THREE}
I'm loving that my friend, Elizabeth, is arriving back on the island today after her much needed trip home to Cape Cod. Can't wait to hang out and catch up with her.

{FOUR}
I'm loving all the free time I have to spend with my friends before I leave the island.

Yesterday my friend Rosie and I spent the afternoon relaxing at Romora Bay, taking the puppies for a walk on the beach, and then walking on the beach again with our friend Tanya and her dog Max.

I can't believe that I only have 2 more days here. It's quickly coming to an end and I'm surely gonna miss this place and all of my wonderful friends.

On a happy note, I'm loving that I'll get to see this face in 4 days...

and this face in 5 days...

Not to mention the sweet faces of all of my nieces and nephews.

Happy hump day lovies!

XoXo





11 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Love the pictures of the puppies at the beach :)

Unknown said...

Those dogs are so adorable!

Kristen said...

Aw, love the pup pictures - that is so cute!!

Newlymeds said...

Great post steph!

Sara L. said...

Cute puppies!!
That's exciting that you have one of your own now also. Enjoy your last couple of days!

KIMI said...

Where is the puppy staying when u get home??

Neely said...

Oh my gosh that baby!

Amanda said...

Name her Twix! I want her! Or something caramel color related is my suggestion. But she is such a sweet little thing!

Candace said...

LOVE, LOVE that sweet puppy face! I can't wait to meet her. As for names I either recommend something super girly or something based around the Bahamas since that's her origin. Say, BRI?

Katie.Daily said...

I just love your blog! Just added you to my google reader!! :)
Also, that pic makes me crave a cake pop!! YUMMM

-Katie

www.ktdaily.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

you and your puppies are SO cute! Love those pics of them on the beach :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs