Friday, July 22, 2011

Introducing Colin

My sister, Kim, had her little baby boy last night.
Colin Ollie Street was born at 8:06 and weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz and was 20" long.

I just got off the phone with my sister and she sounds so happy. Her labor went smoothly and she progressed so quickly. I'm so happy for her and my brother in law, Eli. They will make such great parents. I've only seen a few pics, but he looks just like his daddy with his mommy's eyelashes.


I love you already Colin and I can't wait to get home to meet you!!!!


11 comments:

Unknown said...

I am oh so excited! I can't believe Colin is here!!!! So early..but perfect timing! He does look like Eli with Kim's coloring! Congrats Aunt Steph!!!

Phillips Family said...

How exciting! He does look like a little Eli!

Neely said...

What a sweet baby!

Ashley Lind said...

Congrats! He is absolutely adorable:)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your adorable nephew!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Congrats auntie! What a doll baby!

Jessica said...

Congrats on being an aunt! Colin is so adorable.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Congrats AUNTIE!! Has such a nice ring to it!

Siamapieceofcake said...

Congratulations on being an aunt! He is beautiful! I am a new follower from the friday hop. hope you would stop by and follow back. http://tootsabellarose.blogspot.com/

Grandma Bonnie said...

Congratulations, New follower from Boost my blog Friday. Hope you follow back.

Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You're an Aunt!!! And he is such a cute little nugget! Some newborns are ugly (in my opinion), but Colin is a handsome little guy! YAY!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs