Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 of the 30 day picture journal: a picture of someone I have been the closest to for the longest time.

Please allow me to introduce Heather Brooke Collins. She is my best friend, my better half, and truly my sister from another mother. My friendship with Heather goes way back to elementary school. From dressing alike in fourth grade to practicing our Spanish in ninth, we always got along really well. We lost touch a little when I changed high schools as a junior, but reconnected, without missing a beat, as sophomores in college. We were college room mates for our remaining 10 years of college (ok maybe that was a little exaggerated) and have been inseparable ever since.

I couldn't pick just one so these are some pictures of us over the years.

When we visited the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago, fall 2010
The same trip to Chicago at the Brookfield Zoo
Fall 2010 when we purchased our Converse. I really miss our little outings!
Spring Break 2007 in Destin, Florida. One of the greatest trips of my life and my best spring break ever!!
Fall 2008...stress free day on the quad. Fun times!!
Summer 2010 at a wedding.
Lordy lordy...we were bored and dressed up in old dresses. Spring 2008

Still dressing alike as juniors in college...august 2007
I love this girl with all of my heart.

Happy Friday!
XoXo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs