Saturday, April 21, 2012

Relay For Life - Celebrate. Remember. Fight Back.



This year, over 1.4 million Americans will hear the words "You have cancer".
I know too many people who are touched by cancer, and that is why I have joined the American Cancer Society on a mission to save lives and create a world with more birthdays by participating in the Relay For Life in my community.

At Relay For Life we celebrate loved ones who have won their battle against cancer, remember... those who are no longer with us, and fight back against this disease that touches so many. I am determined to make a difference, and I hope you will join me. I will be walking on April 27.

Please, support me in my efforts by using the link below to visit my personal web page and make a donation. Every dollar raised brings us one dollar closer to a cure, and to a time when the number of people who have to hear the words "you have cancer" is zero.

Thank you so much for your support. Together, we ARE saving lives and creating a world with more birthdays!

 



No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs