Monday, June 27, 2011

Miscellany Monday


{ONE}
My trip home has been amazing!! I cannot believe it is coming to an end so soon, but you better believe I am making the most of the time I have.

{TWO}
My sister's baby shower this weekend was a huge success. Baby Colin got hooked up. He is a loved little boy.
Here is a picture from the shower


{THREE}
I've been enjoying some southern cooking and sweet tea since I've been home. I'm trying to eat all of my favorite foods before I leave. I'm eating Japanese tonight and I'm so excited! Japanese is my favorite!


{FOUR}
My sister gave me a hair wrap this weekend. I haven't had one since I was like 12. Haha.


{FIVE}
I went on a major shopping spree this week. It's hard living in a place where shopping is not a part of my life. Hopefully I got it all out of my system this week. We shall see.

{SIX}
Happy mingling!!!



XoXo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Candace said...

Stix - YUM!! Hope to see you again before you leave! Let us know what your day plans are!

My hair wrap came undone in the middle, so I had to take it out. Addison's is still holding on strong though!

TriGirl said...

Stopping by from Mingle Monday :)
Sounds like you're having a great visit! It's so random that your sister wrapped your hair. Last summer when I went home my sister asked me to wrap her friend's daughters' hair. I hadn't done that in about 15 years!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from Mingle Monday, you are so pretty! Love the hair wrap, I had one YEARS ago when I was little with a dolphin charm on the end.. I kinda miss it haha

Neely said...

Glad the baby shower was great!

Anonymous said...

Love the hair wrap! I always think things like that are so fun (although I refuse to get on board with the whole feathers in the hair thing...rebellion!).

Stopping by from Meg's Mingle Monday! :)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs