Monday, June 13, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{ONE}
School's out for summer. Friday was the last day of school for the boys. Let the fun begin.

{TWO}
We got a lot of rain this weekend! We really needed it...and it was the good kind of rain. That is the rain that isn't accompanied by lightening and thunder. We made the most of it.
{THREE}
Sunday funday-anything that required effort (from my last post)= a very lazy day of cat naps and reading on the boat...oh, and an accidental sunburn.

{FOUR}
I watched The Tourist last night. I really liked it, but then again I'm rarely disappointed with a Johnny Depp movie. Or an Angelina Jolie movie for that matter.


{FIVE}
I finished Dirty Dancing last night. It was amazing and I absolutely cannot believe that I had never watched it before. This is my favorite quote from the movie and it made me cry like a baby.

“I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I'm with you.”


{SIX}
Happy Monday!!
Mingle 240

XoXo
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

Neely said...

I wasnt a huge fan of the tourist but I dont like Angelina

KIMI said...

I can't believe you are my sister and you watched Dirty Dancing for the first time last night! I love that movie and have seen it at least 1000 times:). By the way, miss you, love you and hope to see you soon!!!!

Ashley said...

Isn't Dirty Dancing one of the greatest! Definitely one of my faves. Your kids are so cute, by the way.

Here from Mingle Monday :)

Rachel said...

What a great rainy day!
I usually don't care for Angelina, but I thought The Tourist was great!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

seriously cant believe you never watched dirty dancing before! ah well it is a good one :) it rained in chicago a little on saturday, so my fiance and i watched a few movies and took a nap :) overall it was a great weekend. stopping by from mingle mondays! xo jillian:: ps im hosting a judy kaufmann print giveaway!

Amanda said...

One, I can't believe that you've never watched Dirty Dancing! Two, sounds like a great weekend to me. Three, is it bad that I'm ready for the weekend already?

KIMI said...

Check my blog!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

What a cool experience you are having--they are such cuties!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs