Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday


{One}
I'm loving early strolls with Posey. We got the baby jogger all pumped up so today was our first official beach stroll and it was amazing!


{Two}
I'm loving that I have a new friend that is in the exact situation as I am. We went to dinner on Monday night and she inspired me to be a little adventurous. I got myself a nice cosmopolitan at Valentines.


I've been there like 4 times this week. Great atmosphere and food. I took the kids there for dinner last night.

{Three}
By the way, I'm loving these kinds of outfits that I dress Posey in on a regular basis.


She wasn't really "cheesing," but you get the gist.

{Four}
I'm loving the afternoons at the beach/pool. It's always one or the other.






I'm loving everything right about now. I miss my family so much, but am having the time of my life.




Happy humpday!!


xox0
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Megan @ the virginia line said...

Thought I'd return the favor :) Totally jealous that you're in the Bahamas! That drink is making me drool at my desk. Lucky, lucky girl.

Lori said...

Posey is absolutely adorable. Love what she is wearing in these pictures! :)

Tiffany said...

How fun! Hope you're loving the beach!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs