Saturday, January 09, 2010

National Champions...ROLL TIDE!

We had a get together at Eric & Heather's house for the National Championship game. We made chicken casserole and green bean casserole (we southerners love casseroles) and had a fire going. It was soo cold outside and we were hoping for snow so that all the "real jobbers" wouldn't have to work Friday! They weren't that lucky, but a couple (Kim and Candace) were lucky enough to get a couple of hours of extra sleep since schools were delayed until 10 AM. Too bad for those who aren't teachers (like Eli). He had to get up at regular time. Fortunately for me, I didn't have anything to do Friday so I got to relax and enjoy being the national champions.

We were all decked out in our eye black!
I wish I had gotten pictures of everyone, but our crew included Kim and Eli (my sis and BIL), Heather and Eric (one of my besties and her fiance), Sara and Ethan (one of Stephen's buddies and his wife), Candace and Addison (a really good friend of Kim and Eli's and her daughter--her hubby was in Pasadena), Bronson (another one of Stephen's buddies), and me and Stephen.
We had a lot of fun watching the game and celebrating our win over Texas!

Me and Stephen
Heather, Sara, and me
Me and Heather
Me and my love!
Baby Addison, Kim, Heather, Candace, and me
Seconds after we won...Kim and Eli!
All the excitement really wore Addison out...she was snoozin' and cuddlin' to Aunt Kimi!
ROLL TIDE...I am so happy to be a soon-to-be-graduate of the University of Alabama!

XoXo

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs