Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fun-Filled Weekend

Friday
Friday night, we had Heather's lingerie shower. Here are all the girls!!
We had a blast and Heather got some really really cute stuff!!


We played lots of games....

We played one game where half the girls designed lingerie out of toilet paper and half the girls modeled the lingerie.

I was a designer...

Here is all the great work and the models!!


I designed the girl with the bow in her hair...haha!

Saturday, we had Heather's bridesmaid luncheon...Here are all the bridesmaid except 3.

Her sisters were unable to come due to weather conditions...the interstate was closed!

Heather, the bride, is in the pink!

Our yummy food!!

Getting ready to open our gifts!

Me with the beautiful bride-to-be!

Saturday night, I went to the circus for my birthday!

The elephants are my favorite!

Me and my love waiting to get tickets!

The grand finale!

Us 3 girls at the circus...
Heather, me, and Kim

The boys were probably boycotting pictures!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

XoXo

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs