Monday, April 25, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
{one}
I was scheduled to leave this morning for the Bahamas. After a series of unfortunate events, I was unable to make my flight. Literally, I was freaking out. After making billions of phone calls and getting 50 different solutions, I was told to go back to the airport and talk to the manger. In 5 seconds, he changed my whole day. He booked me for a flight tomorrow, free or charge because it was essentially their mistake. Huge relief!!

{two}
Once relief set in, I was really excited to have an extra day to see my family!
My sister, her 2 little ones, Candace, her 2 little ones, and I went to the zoo after lunch and had such a great time walking around and enjoying the 70 degree weather.





Then I rode with Jenn and the girls to meet the rest of my family at my niece's soccer game. She played so well and even assisted a goal.

Little Blakely enjoying the weather and all the loving she was getting.



{three}
I have to wake up at 4 am again tomorrow. I'm going to be so exhausted!!


{four}
I started Harry Potter and I'm so excited to read the series.

{five}
I saw Water for Elephants this weekend!!


It was amazing!!!

{six}
Happy Mingle Monday!
Mingle 240
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs