Saturday, March 27, 2010
Today was sooo beautiful!! I layed out by the pool most of the day..
Look at the farmer's tan...
I did finish my book though...after lots of tears!
It was awesome, but I am interested to see the movie now.
I am determined to watch it tonight, so I will let everyone know how it turns out!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
1. Favorite things about Spring: dresses, flip flops, PEDICURES, and being able to spend a lot more time outdoors!!
2. What I'm did for Spring Break: lesson plans, more lesson plans, babysat, went to the zoo, hung out with some of my best friends,
spent time with my nieces and nephews, watched lots of movies, and caught up on laundry
3. Favorite Spring flower: sunflower
4. Do you have a garden?
no, but I did plant some flower seeds with my pre-k today.
I can't wait for them to start to grow!
5. If so, what do you grow.....we planted sunflower seeds
6. Do you do Spring cleaning? I do... I actually cleaned alot on Sunday
7. What is your weather *really* like right now?
Wet and cold!! It is supposed to be nice the rest of the week though!
8.Snapped any weather related photos lately? Share some.
Here are some snow pictures from February...the weekend one of my best friends got married.
These were taken in Guntersville, Alabama. So pretty!!
9. What is your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon? I love just being outside when it is nice. I love going to the park or going to the zoo. I would be happy just sitting outside and reading a book.
10. Favorite tv show right now....I rarely ever get to watch tv...oh, how I miss my DVR, but definitely 90210.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
1. When did you graduate high school?
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
Every part that is affected by eating unhealthy!
3. Beach house or lake house?
I love the lake, but I would have to pick the beach!
This is the beach house I stayed in last summer...AMAZING!
4. Mac or PC?
I have a PC, but I would rather have a Mac.
5. Did you wear braces?
Yes, I did.
6. If you could be one person for a day, who would you be?
I think one of these 3 girls. They are all so beautiful on the inside and out!!
7. How many times have you moved in your life?
4 times from birth to high school graduation
3 times in college and 1 time back home from college
total of 8 times..and I HATE moving!
8. Would you rather cook or clean?
I enjoy cooking, but not washing dishes so I am gonna have to go with cleaning.
Thanks Candace and Carrie for my blog award!
10 things I am looking forward to...
1. Graduating on May 8th!!
2. Starting a career...hopefully in AUGUST!
4. Having time to read books this summer..this is one that I have been waiting to read!
5. Taking a trip to the beach!!!
6. Going back to INDY to visit Shelby!
7. SPRING--Aka spending lots of time at the zoo.
8. Going to visit Melissa in Tuscaloosa next weekend!
9. Getting lots of pedicures...I mostly just get them for the massage!
10. Spending my summer doing fun things with this little one!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Random pics from 2010
Dinner @ San Antonios
Melissa, Kim, me, Sara, & Heather
Me and LK playing outside
Hanging out @ the Summit...enjoying a coke icee
My Spring Break...
Sunday-Tuesday consisted of me writing lesson plans!!
I babysat that morning...we made a puzzle museum!
Then I went to visit sweet Haleigh Grace...she is too cute!
Then I hung out with some friends for St. Patricks Day.
I went to see...
Then I went to eat @ Flip Burger with 2 of my besties!
I babysat Alli and Ryan and took them to the zoo.
Heather came along...
and we met up with my family.
Then Friday night, I babysat sweet Indira. She is getting so big.
Its so crazy...I started babysitting her when she was born and she just turned 1! : )
After I finished babysitting, I met Melissa at my house. We had a fun girl's night...enjoyed some pizza and watched this...
It was soo cute!
I went to Clanton for my cousin's wedding.
The kids on the way...Carter, Landen, and Halle
The bride and groom
On the way home from the wedding...me and Brooke!