Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break

Random pics from 2010

Dinner @ San Antonios

The girls
Melissa, Kim, me, Sara, & Heather

Me and LK playing outside


Hanging out @ the Summit...enjoying a coke icee

My Spring Break...

Sunday-Tuesday consisted of me writing lesson plans!!

Wednesday
I babysat that morning...we made a puzzle museum!

Then I went to visit sweet Haleigh Grace...she is too cute!

Then I hung out with some friends for St. Patricks Day.

Thursday
I went to see...
HILARIOUS!
Then I went to eat @ Flip Burger with 2 of my besties!



Friday

I babysat Alli and Ryan and took them to the zoo.

Heather came along...

and we met up with my family.


Then Friday night, I babysat sweet Indira. She is getting so big.

Its so crazy...I started babysitting her when she was born and she just turned 1! : )

After I finished babysitting, I met Melissa at my house. We had a fun girl's night...enjoyed some pizza and watched this...

It was soo cute!

Saturday

I went to Clanton for my cousin's wedding.
The kids on the way...Carter, Landen, and Halle

The bride and groom
Wind blown!

On the way home from the wedding...me and Brooke!

That is my Spring Break in a nutshell. Tonight I am staying in, relaxing, and watching movies.

XoXo

1 comment:

Candace said...

I can't believe how big Landen is getting - he looks like a little boy instead of a baby! All those babies are growing up too fast!

Looks life you've stayed busy during spring break. Hope it isn't another 3 months before I see you again!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs