Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Get to know me



What's your favorite Easter Candy?
Definitely Reese's Peanut butter eggs. They are amazing!!


Who do you think is cleaner...men or women?
Tough one...guys should be because it is so much easier for them as far as hair goes, but I am gonna go with women.

Which do you prefer...wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
Pictures definitely!

Were you popular in high school?
I'm gonna go with no. I started a new school my junior year and being a new girl in town...most girls didn't like me, but I had guy friends.

How many states have you lived in?
only 1

What's one blog you read every day?
I usually read Kelly's Korner daily, but here lately I have been so behind.

Peanut butter or Nutella?
Peanut Butter, but I do like Nutella.

1 comment:

RocketQueen said...

Now I understand why you changed your blog.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs