Tuesday, August 31, 2010

M.I.A.

I know I have been missing.in.action lately, but hopefully I will do better starting now.

1. My sister's and I have started a girl's night/bible study once a week. We started tonight and we are beginning with the basics. I have read parts of Purpose Driven Life before, but never did it in a group so we decided this would be a good starting point. We had an awesome time tonight discussing the first few day's and I can't wait to see what is in store as we get further along.


2. I have been spending lots and lots of time with this little one....and I love it! She is at such a fun age. This picture is from our looooong walk this morning.


3. I finally met this perfect little baby...Samual Larkin. He is so precious!
Gotta love the natural mohawk.

This video made my day so I had to share it. Enjoy.



Can I just say that I am counting down the minutes to kickoff Saturday?? ROLL TIDE ROLL.

I will be spending my weekend in Tuscaloosa and I cannot even express how ecstatic I am.

XoXo

2 comments:

The Conway's said...

Welcome Back!!

Arielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs