Saturday, May 15, 2010

Scrumptulescent Saturday

Today, I went to Doo Dah Days on Highland Avenue. It was so much fun and I got to see lots of cool dogs.

This was by far my favorite...he is going to be on the news!
I thought this one was too cute!
Haha...loved the hat!
Gotta love the Alabama "A"
I loved this one!
Haha...guess he was tired from the parade.
After Doo Dah Day, I went to hang out/relax at the pool. I read some of The Choice by Nicholas Sparks which is really good so far. Then little LK, and her mommy and daddy came to soak up some sun with me. Lk was to cute and looked like a little surfer.

Cute little family.
Not sure what kind of face I am making.
Love those baby blues!


So far, my Saturday has been very relaxing and fun. I did get a little too much sun, but not too bad. Later this afternoon, I am going to a wedding of some old college friends. I hope you guys are enjoying the weekend.

XoXo

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs