Friday, January 18, 2013

High Five for Friday

I'm linking up with From My Grey Desk for High Five.

{One}
Pajama day at school.
Talk about a comfy way to kick start a 3 day weekend!!

{Two}
Saved by the Bell on Netflix

Yes, please!!!

{Three}
Snow Day in Alabama


Not to mention, Coral's first snow.
{Four}
Happy birthday Betty White.
I'm a huge fan of her's....I even have all of the seasons of Golden Girls on DVD.


{Five}
Eating Clean, specifically the delcious taco salad I made this week.
I got this taco seasoning recipe from the Gracious Pantry!
So yummy and perfect for lefteovers to bring to school for lunch.

Happy Friday lovelies!
XoXo

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Loving so many things in this post-- Saved by the Bell, Betty White, and that DELISH looking taco salad! Yum! Happy Friday, girlfriend!

Ashley said...

ps. I've been trying to eat clean, too! Hope it's going well for you!

Bev said...

omg Coral's snow coat is just too adorbs!! I don't even try to put a coat on my pups any more. They just don't move with it on!

looking fantab in your cheetah wear girlie!

happy weekend! xo, Bev

Jess said...

Saved by the Bell was one of my ALL time favorite shows! That and Boy Meets World :)

And PJ Day...WIN!

My weather app said to expect snow in FL today...I don't believe it's right BUT you look super cute all bundled up in the Alabama snow!

Happy weekend, girl!
xo

Amanda said...

Love the pajama day! I wish we had that at work. I think that I need to finally make taco seasoning from scratch!

Jenny said...

i loved saved by the bell! that taco salad looks yummy too...i should definitely try and make my own seasoning.

coming over from Amanda's.

My-cliffnotes said...

Saved by the bell yes yes yes!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs