Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Almost wordless.

So I am obsessed once again with The Bachelor. I like so many of the girls this season, but these 3 are my leading ladies in no specific order...

Ashley...she reminds me so much of myself. A southern belle living in New York working as a nanny. I think she is so cute, fun, and avoids all the drama, which I LOVE!!
Chantal...She is awesome. I think she will go really far with Brad. She seems to be exactly what he is looking for and she is so much fun.
and Emily...how could you not love her? and her accent? She is absolutely gorgeous and by far the nicest person ever! She does have some baggage, but I think Brad likes her enough to get past it. She is the whole package.

Now, onto my not so favorites. There is only 1 girl that really drives me crazy...I think everyone knows who I am talking about (if you watch the show)
Michelle...she is INSANE! Just waiting for Brad to figure that out.

On another note, Madison was really wierd at first, but finally let her walls down and showed her true self. I really admire Madison for what she did on the show.

So that's my Bachelor update. I can't wait for next week.

This weekend I went to see No Strings Attached and it was perfect.

I have a new obsession with Natalie Portman...go see it!

I laughed and cried so hard...Ashton never lets me down.

Until next time

XoXo

1 comment:

Sara L. said...

I watched the bachelor for the first time this season this week and from one episode I totally agree with you. I really like Emily and Michelle is pretty crazy in a legit crazy way. lol.

I can't wait to see No Strings Attached!! Glad to hear a good review :)

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs