Thursday, May 07, 2009

Summer officially begins!

So I am officially summer bound! I took my last 2 finals today and I am so thrilled to be finished. This will be the first summer in a while that I have not taken classes.

The past few days have been awesome. A very dear friend of mine, Sara, has been visiting along with her adorable son, Parker. They have been staying with me and I have really enjoyed catching up on lost time. She moved to Maryland in January and is only here for graduation. The past few days have really reminded me of why we were such great friends. She is awesome! Here is a picture of me and baby Parker. Absolutely precious!!! Also a picture of mama Sara and son Parker from when he was teeny!

Anyways it is getting late and I have to babysit at 6 AM. It is going to be here before I know it. Goodnight! :)

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs