Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Review

{January}
New Years in New Orleans
Birthday Trip to Nashville
March-St Patties Trip to Chicago
April- Color Run Atlanta

May-Relay for Life,

Bought my first car,
and Memorial Day Weekend in Decatur at the Alabama Jubilee.
June-Coral's First Birthday,
 
1st time on a sky coaster,
 
and PCB with the family.
July-My first big girl job.
and my first light house/tug boat experience.

August- Olympics Opening Ceremonies Party
Go USA.

September-Color Run Birmingham
November-1st Iron Bowl
December- TBox in Chicago

and trip to Biloxi.

I know that 2013 has even more in store.
Happy New Years Eve friends!!!
Have a very blessed start to the new year.


3 comments:

Jess said...

UMMM your year looks like it was a BLAST!
I'm coming to hang out with you in 2013 ;) haha!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, girl!

xoxox

Shelby @ Sweetness in Starlight said...

Absolutely love this! Totally copying you and doing the same thing on my blog. Love you!!!

Amanda said...

You had a very fun and great 2012 :) Can't wait for what 2013 brings for you!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs