Sunday, September 04, 2011

Sunday Funday

I know I was MIA last week...my blogpress app on my phone hasn't been working and we all know that without that, I can hardly find them motivation to blog.

I have had a wonderful weekend. Friday afternoon I packed up and headed to Tuscaloosa to visit my long lost friend, Melissa. We had so much fun hanging out just like old times (AKA college).
I love this girl!
Saturday, we got an early start for the Bama game.
Unfortunately, I was feeling a little sick and the heat was killing me so I had to leave the game shortly after kickoff. I was totally bummed, but was so excited to hit the road for PCB. My family vacation is this week, but we are all stuck inside due to the tropical storm.
On top of that, I am sick! I have a really bad cold, but I am making the most of it.

I am super excited about this trip. It's a big group....
My mom and step dad
My sister, Jenn, her husband, Mike, and their 2 girls (Blakely & Londyn Kate)
My sister, Kim, her husband, and their baby boy (Colin)
My brother Justin
My friend, Heather, and her husband
My friend Mandy
My cousin, Edward, and his wife Thu
and 3 of their cousins.

What a group, huh?

Anyways, the bad weather is supposed to pass by tomorrow night so I am looking forward to lots of pool, beach, and sun time starting early Tuesday morning.

Happy Sunday lovies!!
I will update again soon.




3 comments:

Neely said...

Cute outfits for the bama game!!!

Ashley said...

Glad you're back! Sounds like a bunch of fun times- how exciting is it that football season's here?! I love it. Have a great Labor Day!

Amanda said...

Hope you're feeling much better today than you were over the weekend!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs