Monday, December 13, 2010

New York update

Well I have been in New York for 6 days and absolutely love it so far. For those of you who don't know, I moved here to work as a nanny/ mother's helper. There are 4 kids and for the privacy of the family I will refer to them by their first initial. G is 9, B is 7, J is 5, and baby girl (P) is 1. They are all absolutely precious! P is learning to deal with being the baby sister to 3 loving brothers who can sometimes forget that she is only a baby. I really couldn't have asked for a better family.

Here are some pics that I have taken so far...


My cottage...sorry for the black around the edges, but blogging from my phone isn't easy.





My Christmas decor!


My king size bed!!


Central park


Me and mom in central park!






This is what I did with the kids this weekend. I think we ate more then we decorated. Ha!



I will post again soon.

Until then...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Candace said...

I'm so excited for you to have this experience! I absolutely adore New York, and I hope I can get Kim to let me tag along on a visit!

Good luck, and keep blogging!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs