Friday, September 04, 2009

Hurting

So I know I told you guys about my interviews a couple of weeks ago, but I never told you how they went. Both interviews went well, but this is the little one that I have decided to babysit this semester. Her name is Sylvia and she is absolutely precious!!


Monday
Classes
Boot Camp workout which killed me!!

Tuesday
Babysat Sylvia-my first day
Class
Cardio-30 min which was quite hard because of the soreness I was feeling from Boot Camp!

Wednesday
Class
Went shopping with my friend Melissa
Boot Camp! (Talk about sore, I could barely more)

Thursday
Group meeting
Cardio-30 min (pushed me over the top)
Babysat Sylvia
Class
Came to Birmingham, which brings me to today. I slept in and am now just waiting for Jenn and LK to call me. We are going to lunch and going to get our nails done. Let me just say that I am starving!! My week wasn't too busy, but I am super sore from my workouts. Jenn just called so I am going to eat. I will update again later.

XoXo

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I'm exhausted just reading that! Maybe it will get me motivated to get off my rear and get to the gym. I've been putting it off too long. Sylvia is a doll! Looks like a very sweet baby.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs